24 November 1938 |
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reuben Greene (born November 24, 1938) is an American film, theater and television actor. Greene, born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, landed the role of Dr. James Hudson on the 1969 CBS soap opera Where the Heart Is.
In 2010 filmmaker Crayton Robey screened his making-of The Boys In the Band documentary Making the Boys at the Tribeca Film Festival and claimed in an interview with The Washington Blade that Greene's current whereabouts remain unknown. In fact, Greene has worked as an acting teacher since the 1980s.
- BOYS TO MEN SUCCESSES AND SORROWS: WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE ORIGINAL 'BAND' MEMBERS at the Wayback Machine (archived July 11, 2009) New York Daily News, June 23. 1996
- "The Lavender Screen". google.com.
- New York Daily News
- Canby, Vincent (18 March 1970). "The Boys in the Band (1970)". The New York Times. Retrieved 2008-10-13.
- "New York Daily News". nydailynews.com.
- "All about 'Boys'". Washington Blade.