|Full name||Reuben Ross|
December 5, 1985 |
Reuben Ross (born December 5, 1985) is a Canadian diver. He has won gold in the men's 3 m or 3 m synchronised events at the Canadian Nationals every year since 2008. He competed in the individual 3 m springboard and 10 m platform events at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. At the 2012 Summer Olympics he competed in the 3 m springboard synchronised event with Alexandre Despatie. He currently trains at the CAMO (Club Aquatique de Montréal).
- 2011: Gold medal on 3m at the Summer Senior National Championships in Edmonton
- 2011: Gold medal on 3m synchro at the Winter Senior National Championships (with Alexandre Despatie)
- 2010: Gold medal on 3m synchro springboard at the Commonwealth Games (with Alexandre Despatie)
- 2009: Bronze medal on 3m synchro springboard at the World Aquatics Championships (with Alexandre Despatie)
- 2009: Gold medal on 3m at ACC Conference championships
- 2009: Gold medal on 1m and 3m at Winter Senior National Championships in Calgary
- 2008: Gold medal on 3m at the NCAA Men's Div I Diving Championships
- 2008: Gold medal on 3m, 10m and 10m synchro with Riley McCormick at the Winter Senior National Championships
- 2006: Silver medal on 3m synchro and 4th place on 3m at the Summer Senior National Championships
Civil Engineering degree from the University of Miami.
- "Diving Plongeon Canada, Reuben Ross". Retrieved April 5, 2012.
- "Reuben Ross Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2016-01-13.
|This biographical article related to Canadian sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|