Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Intercommunality||CA Coulommiers Pays de Brie|
|• Mayor (2008–2014)||Patrick Romanow|
|5.92 km2 (2.29 sq mi)|
|• Density||140/km2 (360/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+01:00 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+02:00 (CEST)|
|Elevation||51–185 m (167–607 ft)|
|1 French Land Register data, which excludes lakes, ponds, glaciers > 1 km2 (0.386 sq mi or 247 acres) and river estuaries.|
The inhabitants are called Reuillois.
- "Populations légales 2016". INSEE. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- Identified as "Rado (who, like Audoin, spent much of his career as court referendary), [and] was the founder of yet another monastery, 'Radolium,' at Reuil-en-Brie" (Barbara H. Rosenwein, Negotiating Space: Power, Restraint, and Privileges of Immunity in Early Medieval Europe 1999:62 and notes).
- quod ex suo nomine Radolium vocavit (Life of St. Agile, ca 684–690 (Acta Sanctorum, August VI:582), noted in Pierre-Henri Billy, Patrociny settlement names in France).
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Reuil-en-Brie.|
- 1999 Land Use, from IAURIF (Institute for Urban Planning and Development of the Paris-Île-de-France région) (in English)
- Map of Reuil-en-Brie on Michelin (in English)
|This article related to a Seine-et-Marne location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|