Reunion is a resort and master-planned community located within Four Corners in Osceola County, Florida, near Walt Disney World Resort. Developed by Bobby Ginn and the Ginn Family, owner and developer of several resort communities throughout the World. The Ginn Family also owned the NASCAR Team (formed by Thomas Ginn) called Ginn Racing (Merged with Dale Earnhardt Inc or DEI for short), Reunion is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area. Reunion is situated on 2,226 acres and is a planned Development of Regional Impact (DRI) planned for 6,233 residential dwelling units, 1,574 hotel rooms, 140,000 SF of office space and 484,000 SF of retail space according to the Osceola County Planning Office. The resort presents an upscale vacation community for short-term guests and long-term residents; and includes comprehensive leisure facilities, restaurants, clubhouse and 5-acre private water park.
Reunion Resort has three PGA golf courses, each individually designed by and named for Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer. The Resort hosted the Ginn Open, an LPGA Tour event, from 2006 to 2008.
Reunion Resort has several upscale amenities such as a five-acre water park with a winding lazy river, two-story water slide and children's interactive play area. Reunion has a spa, a tennis complex, biking and walking trails as well as a fitness center and fitness programs.
Reunion Resort's portfolio of luxury real estate comprises condominiums and estate homes, many of which are offered as short stay vacation rentals directly from the resort or via independent owners and property managers. A smaller number of properties are occupied as permanent residencies. The Bear's Den Park is 'Jack Nicklaus branded' recent addition to the resort, offering two additional gated sub divisions within the golf community. Phase 2 of the Bear's Den Park is deed restricted as residential only, the first of its kind within Reunion Resort.
Reunion on TV
- Celebration, Florida, an adjacent master planned community in Osceola County
- The Reunion Resort Unofficial Blog, Dedicated Unofficial Blog for Reunion Resort's homeowners and members
- "Developments of Regional Impact: Reunion". Osceola County, Florida. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Reunion Resort water park overview".
- "Reunion Fact Sheet" (PDF). Reunion Resort. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Orlando's Reunion Resort and Club Joins Wyndham Hotels and Resorts". Wyndham Worldwide. Archived from the original on November 10, 2013. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Orlando Resort, Salamander Hotels & Resorts - Reunion Resort & Spa, Luxury Resort in Florida". Salamander Hotels. Retrieved November 10, 2013.
- "Residential Homes For the 17th Nicklaus Fairway". Reunion Resort Blog. Reunion Resort Blog. Retrieved July 26, 2018.
- "The Big Break VII, Golf Channel". Golf Channel. Retrieved November 10, 2013.