Church in Lage Mierde
Location in North Brabant
|Established||1 January 1997|
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Harrie Tuerlings (CDA)|
|• Total||78.64 km2 (30.36 sq mi)|
|• Land||77.93 km2 (30.09 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.71 km2 (0.27 sq mi)|
|Elevation||32 m (105 ft)|
|Population (February 2017)|
|• Density||164/km2 (420/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Area code||013, 0497|
Reusel-De Mierden ( pronunciation (help·info)) is a municipality in the southern Netherlands. It is located in the North Brabant province, and has an area of 78.64 km2 (30.36 sq mi). It had a population of 12,759 in 2017.
Dutch Topographic map of the municipality of Reusel-De Mierden, June 2015
Reusel-De Mierden erroneously appears in more than a million family trees as a place of origin or residence. This is due to a software error that changed "Holland" to "Reusel-De Mierden, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands."
- "Gemeentelijke indeling op 1 januari 1997" [Municipal divisions on 1 January 1997]. cbs.nl (in Dutch). CBS. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "College van B&W" [Board of mayor and aldermen] (in Dutch). Gemeente Reusel-De Mierden. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 5541KB". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 7 April 2017. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Was your ancestor born in Reusel-De Mierden? Guess again!". Dutch Genealogy. Retrieved 17 March 2017.
|Arendonk (BE-VAN)||Mol (BE-VAN)|
|This North Brabant location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|