|Look up reva or rêva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reva may refer to:
- Reva, Belgrade, urban neighborhood of Belgrade, Serbia
- Reva, Mozambique, village in Ancuabe District in Cabo Delgado Province in northeastern Mozambique
- Reva, Trebnje, small settlement just south of Dobrnič in the Municipality of Trebnje in eastern Slovenia
- Reva, South Dakota, unincorporated community in Harding County, South Dakota, United States
- Reva, Virginia, unincorporated community in Culpeper County, Virginia, United States
- Reva, Hindu first name for female which means star in Sanskrit
- Reva Beck Bosone (1895–1983), U.S. Representative from Utah
- Reva Brooks (1913-2004), Canadian photographer
- Reva Gerstein (born 1917), Canadian psychologist and educator
- Reva Jackman (1892–1966), American painter, muralist, printmaker, designer and illustrator
- Reva Rice, American musical theatre actress and singer
- Reva Rose (born 1940), American film and stage actress
- Reva Seth, Canadian journalist, author, lawyer, strategic communications consultant, speaker, coach and entrepreneur.
- Reva Siegel (born 1956), Professor of Law at Yale Law School
- Reva Stone (born 1944), Canadian digital artist
- Reva Unterman, British columnist and author
- Elke Reva Sudin (born 1987), American artist and illustrator
- Révay family or Réva family, Hungarian noble family, who owned estates in Turóc county, the Kingdom of Hungary until the early 20th century
- Péter Révay or Réva, Hungarian nobleman, Royal Crown Guard for the Holy Crown of Hungary, poet, state official, soldier and historian
- Aleksandr Reva (born 1970), Russian football player
- John Reva (born 1990), Papua New Guinean cricketer
- Vitaliy Reva, a Ukrainian footballer
Arts and entertainment
- Reva L'Sheva, Israeli Jewish rock band
- Reva Shayne, a fictional character from the soap opera Guiding Light
- Mahindra Reva, pereviously Reva Electric Car Company, manufacturers of the REVAi cars
- REVAi, also known as G-Wiz in the United Kingdom, a small micro electric car, made by the Indian manufacturer REVA Electric Car Company between 2001 and 2012.
- Reva APC, a South African mine-protected armoured personnel carrier
- Reva (Swedish car), a Swedish sports car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.