Revaz Lordkipanidze (Georgian: რევაზ ლორთქიფანიძე, was born 1965, 7 Jan., Georgia) is a Georgian economist, politician (winner of the first democratic election in Georgia), doctor of sciences (economics, world economy and international economic relations), gold medalist of Georgian Ministry of Education.
Revaz Lordkipanidze is author of publications about religious base of economic growth, US role in world progress and new world economical structure, stabilization of finance, objective law of economic competition (The less is percent ratio of biggest supplier on the market, the more is competition among entrepreneurs), theories of efficiency of rational competition, economic relativity and competitive equilibrium, etc.
For practice of inter-money system optimal stimulation and macroeconomic structure marginal efficiency, R. Lordkipanidze defines the force of economic competition approximately as The Force of electric current. By indexes of Lordkipanidze law of economic competition, the less are output of monopoly and excess (disquality or needless) production (or services), the more is the force of competition. R. Lordkipanidze defines two constituents of force (I0 and I1) and their integral influence (K): I0 = U/R0 ; I1 = U/R1; K= N × I0× I1, where U is total production; R0 – non-realized production; R1 - output of the largest firm (maybe monopoly); N – number of firms. On the base of own argumentation for simultaneous use indexes of Lordkipanidze law of economic competition with HHI (The United States, Department of Justice, Herfindahl-Hirschman Index)(also about Herfindahl-Hirschman Index) and Health Care Reforms (Managerial Costs in Healthcare, P. 118-134).
By R. Lordkipanidze's Formulation for development of EU formulate of effective ecostructural changes in operative ecopolicy E= ∑ [(Eio+Eit)/2]Δai; i=1;2;…;n
E – Effectiveness of ecostructural changes in t time; Eio – Effectiveness of i element of structure for start of t time; Eit – Effectiveness of i element of structure for finish of t time; Δai – percent change (:100) of i element of used resource's structure in t time; i=1;2;…;n – element of structure (branch, region or age group of technique, etc.).
Revaz Lordkipanidze is author of Christian Chants  and Verses (See References: 27).
He graduated Tbilisi State University with Honored Diploma (1986) and Institute of Economy and Law (Georgian Academy of Sciences, 1990), St. Petersburg State University with diploma of doctor (1998–1999), was member (first from post USSR countries) of The Academy of Political Science (NY, USA) with certificates (1998–2010), with successfully certify EU TACIS Project (Cleaner production, 2003) and University of Minnesota (The USA, Training program, 2011), elected academician of Georgian Academy of Economic Sciences (2013). He is in Georgian Economic encyclopedia as young economic doctor (See references: 5, P. 377 (Head of authors' group and editorial board Avtandil Silagadze); 6, P. 89; 7, P. 117).
In theory of economic relativity (See references: 7, P. 24-26; 10, P. 355-358; 11, P. 50-55), Revaz Lordkipanidze summarizes the practice of price behavior. The author considers, that some Christian masterpieces (for example Wonder-working Icon), natural resources (for example uranium and any other resources for mc² by mass-energy equivalence ) and scientific and technological innovations (for example computer) can have a huge price (even invaluable for Humanity) by relative big growth to the cost of their production. Revaz Lordkipanidze offers also conclusions for construction new economic system in macroeconomics of post-crisis conditions and competitive equilibrium (between private and public properties) as optimal way of marginal results of economical system.
R. Lordkipanidze is winner (1991, independently, without Communist party) in the first democratic choice of Georgia in center of the sea capital of Georgia - Batumi, after he was initiator for creation of Ministry of Economy in Georgia and the first acting head of this Ministry in significant geopolitical region - Achara (See Governmental decisions of Georgia in 1993–1998 years). He is also initiator for real free economic zone in Georgia, as base of fast economic growth and peaceful international cooperation, author of recommendations for international anti-monopoly policy, healthcare reforms, structure of property, new rational (effective) economic relations (See References 6-26), etc.
Participation in events of different organizations:
- The Academy of Political Sciences (New York, USA), Golden membership certificates, with 1998.
- New York Academy of Sciences (USA), Membership silver medal, 1998.
- California Academy of Sciences (USA), with 1998.
- TACIS Project in the Selected countries of the NIS: Moldova, Georgia and Kazakhstan, Preparing a Business Case for CP Investment, 2003.
- University of Minnesota (USA), Program "Environmental Health", Geomedi - UM, 2011.
- International Olympic Committee, "The Sport Administrators Course", Geomedi - IOC, 2012.
- Institute of Biostructure and Biomaging (Italy), Course "Biomedicine and Modern Technologies", Geomedi - CNR - Napoli, 2013.
- Freedom and Entrepreneurship (Friedrich Naumann Stiftung, etc.), Tbilisi, 2014.
- The Open Door Center (USA-Georgia), Tbilisi, 2015.
- What is needed for success (New Economic School, University of Georgia), Tbilisi, 2015.
- Free Market Road Show (Austrian Economics Center, etc.), Tbilisi, 2015.
- Lordkipanidze Revaz, Necessity of new economic system in conditions of world crisis, www.education.ge, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, 2011, Sept. 6 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze Revaz, For success management of finance in business, www.education.ge, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, 2012, Febr. 12 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze Revaz, Interpretations for Competition’s Law, development of European Commission's formulation and Strategy of macroeconomic stability, www.education.ge, Electronic Journal, Social Sciences, Economy, 2012, Febr. 16 (In Georgian)
- Lordkipanidze Revaz, To Him be Glory (Christian Chant in English), Published on May 11, 2012
5. Information about Revaz Lordkipanidze - Encyclopedic Dictionary of Economics (in Georgian), Tbilisi, Tbilisi State University Publishing House, Publishing House "Innovation", 2005 (In Georgian). 6. Lordkipanidze R. About the Christian, Political and Theoretical bases of Economic growth, Tbilisi, 2005 (In Georgian). 7. Lordkipanidze R. About the Christian, Political and Theoretical bases of Economic growth, Tbilisi, 2013 (New edition in Georgian), ISBN 978-9941-0-5303-0, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/11421. 8. Lordkipanidze R. Factors of competitiveness level of market. - Tbilisi, Georgian Academy of Economic Sciences, Works, vol. XI, 2013, P. 338-352 (In Georgian). 9. Lordkipanidze R. Managerial Costs in Healthcare. - Tbilisi, University Geomedi, 2013 (In Georgian), ISBN 978-9941-0-5304-7, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/11405 10. Lordkipanidze R. About structure of property. - Bulletin of Georgian Academy of Sciences, vol. 147, 1993, № 2, P. 355-358 (In Georgian). 11. Lordkipanidze R. About relativity of property and prices. - Georgian Academy of Sciences' Herald, Economics and Law Series, 1992, № 3, P. 50-55 (In Georgian). 12. Lordkipanidze R. We must think for new effective economic system. - The New Economist, 2013, № 1, P. 63-64 (In English). 13. Lordkipanidze R. Global competition for effective enrichment of a human. - Tbilisi, 2014, http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/29377 (In Georgian). 14. Lordkipanidze R. For international antimonopoly policy against poverty in effective structure of world economy (Conception). - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/47096 (In English). 15. Lordkipanidze R. Discovery of signs and indexes оf Law of economic competition with similarity of Law of electric current. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/47189 (In Russian). 16. Lordkipanidze R. Georgia on crossroad of international economic integration. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/40072 (In Georgian). 17. Lordkipanidze R. International economic competition and effective management’s mechanisms. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/25725 (In Georgian). 18. Lordkipanidze R. Management with speed of light. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/38131 (In Georgian). 19. Lordkipanidze R. World economy’s perspectives in era of global сompetition and cyber-technologies. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/40497 (In Georgian). 20. Lordkipanidze R., etc. Innovative unordinary management and marketing for the nearest strategy. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/29381 (In Georgian). 21. Lordkipanidze R., For defense of the force of rational competition – from myth to discovery of law, ISBN 978-9941-0-7312-0 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/69407 (In Georgian). 22. Lordkipanidze R., The Objective Law of Competition, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7342-7 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/73769/1/TheObjectiveLawofCompetition.pdf (In English). 23. Lordkipanidze R., The socio-economic factors of health of older human, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7548-3 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/86128/1/Xandazmuli%20Adamianis.pdf (In Georgian). 24. Lordkipanidze R., Computer Generation for the great jump of a human’s economic welfare, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7587-2 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/87017/1/Compiuteruli_%20Taoba.pdf (In Georgian). 25. Lordkipanidze R. (head of authors' group), The Healthcare Reform for a Human’s Longevity, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7831-6 (PDF), http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/handle/1234/99999 (In Georgian). 26. Lordkipanidze R., The Comments about the Objective Law of International Competition, Tbilisi, 2015, ISBN 978-9941-0-7882-8 (PDF, In Georgian). 27. Lordkipanidze R. The Glories to the God and true servants of the Mother Church. - http://dspace.nplg.gov.ge/bitstream/1234/19472/1/Uflis_Sadideblebi.pdf (In Georgian).