Revelations (Babylon 5)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for television. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Babylon 5 episode|
|Episode no.||Season 2
|Directed by||Jim Johnston|
|Written by||J. Michael Straczynski|
|Original air date||9 November 1994|
"Revelations" is an episode from the second season of the science fiction television series Babylon 5.
In an article on binge-watching Babylon 5, entertainment website geek.com writes that Revelations is "a fairly dedicate plot episode. Skip it and you'll be floundering from here on. This is an episode that will be flashed back-upon for many seasons to come."
Delenn emerges from her cocoon.
Garibaldi's aide is discovered and captured with Talia-inspired Garibaldi memory recollection. He gives an "OK" salute (thumb and forefinger form an O, the rest are straight) and says "be seeing you" - as do the inhabitants of the village in The Prisoner
Delenn reveals her transformation. She now has long brown hair, and appears more human.
G'Kar recites part of a poem, "And what rough beast...Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
- The planet Z'ha'dum is mentioned for the first time.
- Delenn's new form is revealed.
- Anna Sheridan's back-story will have repercussions in later episodes.
- Michael Garibaldi recovers from his injuries and discovers the betrayal by his aide.
- The poem selection G'Kar recites is from "The Second Coming" by William Butler Yeats published in 1920.
- Templeton, Graham (16 January 2015). "Babylon 5 condensed: How to watch sci-fi's most intimidating masterpiece". Geek.com. Retrieved 2 August 2015.
- Babylon 5: The Complete Second Season, DVD Disc 1, April 29, 2003
|This Babylon 5-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|