From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Revels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revels is an American series of annual theatrical events.
Revels may also refer to:
- Revels (confectionery), a chocolate product made by Mars, Inc.
- Revels (festival), the annual cultural festival of the Manipal Institute of Technology in Karnataka, India
- Master of the Revels, a position in the British royal household
Art, entertainment, and media
- Cynthia's Revels, an Elizabethan stage play
- The Revels, a 1960s surf music group, best known for their songs "Church Key" and "Comanche" (1961).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.