Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revelstoke may refer to:
- Revelstoke, British Columbia, a city in British Columbia, Canada
- Revelstoke (electoral district), a former provincial electoral district
- Revelstoke Airport, the airport serving the city of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Revelstoke Grizzlies, a junior ice hockey team in Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
- Revelstoke Lake, a reservoir on the Columbia River behind Revelstoke Dam in British Columbia
- Revelstoke, Devon, a village in the South Hams district of Devon, England
- British peerage
- Baron Revelstoke, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Edward Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke
- James Baring, 6th Baron Revelstoke
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revelstoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.