Revenge of the Titans
|Revenge of the Titans|
|Release date(s)||Windows, Linux, OS X
December 14, 2010
PS3, PS4, PSVita
|Genre(s)||Tower defense, real-time strategy|
Revenge of the Titans is a tower defense game with real-time strategy elements. The game was developed by Puppy Games. It was one of the five games included in the second Humble Indie Bundle. As a result of the success of the Humble Indie Bundle sale the source code of Revenge of the Titans was released. On March 16, 2011, the game was released on Steam.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)|
The soundtrack of Revenge of the Titans consists of six tracks. Each is a synthesized version of a classical music piece.
- March - Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary
- Fanfare – Fanfare for the Common Man
- Mars – Mars, the Bringer of War
- Einleitung - initial fanfare from Also sprach Zarathustra (Strauss)
- Toccata - Toccata in D minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Fugue - Fugue in D minor (Johann Sebastian Bach)
- Thompson, Mike (2010-12-14). "Get Into the Holiday Spirit With the Humble Indie Bundle #2". Escapist. Retrieved 2010-12-14.
- "Revenge of the Source Code". Puppy Games. 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-08-23.
- "Steam store page.". Retrieved March 16, 2011.
- Meer, Alec (2011-04-05). "Revenge of the Titans - Review". Eurogamer. Eurogamer Network. Retrieved 2011-08-07.
While mainstream strategy largely continues to gnaw upon the desiccated husk of Command & Conquer, and so much indie strategy simply slaps new graphics on tower defence mechanics, Revenge of the Titans is, apparently quite effortlessly, doing its own thing.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|