Revention Music Center
Aerial Theater (1997-2002)|
Verizon Wireless Theater (2002-12)
Bayou Music Center (2012-15)
520 Texas Ave|
Houston, TX 77002-2737
|Owner||Live Nation Entertainment|
2,815 General admission (standing room)|
2,400 Theater (all reserved)
|Opened||November 14, 1997|
The Revention Music Center (originally known as the Aerial Theater) is an indoor theater owned by Live Nation and located in Houston, Texas, United States. The theater is located at the Bayou Place entertainment complex in Downtown Houston.
On August 11, 2015, it was announced that venue would be renamed as the Revention Music Center, after the naming rights were sold to Houston-based point-of-sale technology company Revention. 
- Aerial Theater (November 14, 1997—February 2, 2002)
- Verizon Wireless Theater (February 3, 2002—March 13, 2012)
- Bayou Music Center (March 14, 2012—August 11, 2015)
- Revention Music Center (August 12, 2015—present)
- Gray, Chris (August 11, 2015). "Hello Revention Music Center, So Long Bayou Music Center". Houston Press. Voice Media Group. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Gregson, Reily (November 24, 1997). "AERIAL SPONSORS HOUSTON THEATER". RCR Wireless News. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- Deckard, Linda (February 9, 2002). "Venue News: The Name Game". Billboard. Billboard Music Group. 114 (6): 21. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- Gray, Chris (March 15, 2012). "Verizon Wireless Theater Now Known As Bayou Music Center". Houston Press. Voice Media Group. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Bayou Music Center gets a new name". Houston Chronicle. Hearst Communications. August 11, 2015. Retrieved June 9, 2017.
|This article about a specific theatre building is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a music performance venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|