|Look up reverie or rêverie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reverie may refer to:
- Reverie, Tennessee, an unincorporated community in Tipton County, Tennessee, United States
- Reverie (Marion, Alabama), a Greek Revival mansion in Marion, Alabama, United States
- "Reverie", a color lithograph piece of art nouveau work, done by Alphonse Mucha in 1896
- fr:La Rêverie (Renoir)
Film and TV
- Reverie (TV series), an upcoming American drama television series
- Reverie, an experimental short film by photographer Vincent Laforet
- Flowers of Reverie, a 1984 Hungarian drama film
- reverie, an instrumental composition of a diffuse and dreamy character
- "Reverie", art song by Reynaldo Hahn (1875-1947)
- "Douce Reverie," Op. 39, No. 21, a song by Tchaikovsky
- es:Rêverie album by Luciano Supervielle 2011
- Reverie (Joe Henry album), a 2011 album
- Reverie (Rafael Anton Irisarri album), a 2010 album
- Reverie (Tinashe album), a 2012 mixtape
- Reverie (EP), a 1982 extended play by The Triffids
- Reveries, a 2008 album by Pacific!
- In Reverie, a 2003 album by Saves the Day
- In Reverie, a 1999 album by Beyond Dawn
- "Reverie" (Elton John song), 1978
- "Reverie", a song by Chaz Jankel from his album Chas Jankel
- "Reverie", a song by Design the Skyline from their album Nevaeh
- "Rêverie", a song by Ludovico Einaudi from his album Nightbook
- "Reverie" a song by Arca off his self-titled album.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reverie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.