(Redirected from Reverse (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reverse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reverse may refer to:
- The reverse side of currency or a flag; see Obverse and reverse
- A change in the direction of:
- Reverse lookup (disambiguation) as in:
In sports and other games
- Reverse (American football), a trick play in American football
- Reverse swing, a cricket delivery
- Reverse (bridge), a type of bid in contract bridge
- Reverse (Morandi album), 2005
- Reverse (Eldritch album), 2001
- Revers (film), 2009
- "Reverse", a 2014 song by SomeKindaWonderful
- Taking a video, movie or sound and playing it backwards. (See Backwards masking)
- REVERSE, an art space located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Reverse swing (disambiguation)
- Revers, display of reverse side of jacket cuffs, etc.
- Reversal (disambiguation)
- Reversion (disambiguation)
- Reversing (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reverse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.