|Look up reversion or revert in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reversion may refer to:
Science and technology
- Reversion (software development)
- Series reversion, in mathematics
- Reversion, a sport variety returning to its original form
- Reversion, in genetics, is a back mutation
- Reversion (law)
- Reversion, or reversionary benefit in real estate appraisal
- Reversion, in religion (When one leaves a religion and then returns to it.)
- Reverted (film), a 1994 film
- Reversis, a card-game
- Religious conversion
- Reversion (2012 film), a 2012 computer animated short film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reversion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.