Review of Keynesian Economics
|Edited by||Thomas Palley, Louis-Philippe Rochon, Matias Vernengo|
|ISO 4||Rev. Keynes. Econ.|
The Review of Keynesian Economics is a quarterly double-blind peer-reviewed academic journal covering Keynesian and Post-Keynesian economics, although it is also open to other heterodox traditions. It is published by Edward Elgar Publishing and was established in 2012. The editors-in-chief are Thomas Palley (New America Foundation), Louis-Philippe Rochon (Laurentian University), and Matías Vernengo (Bucknell University).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Research Papers in Economics
- Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Business Source Complete
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-01-07.
- "American Economics Association: Journals Indexed".
- "EBSCO: Title Lists".