From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revisionism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revisionism may refer to:
- Historical revisionism, the critical re-examination of presumed historical facts and existing historiography
- The "revisionists" school of thought in Soviet and Communist studies, as opposed to the Cold War "traditionalists" school.
- Historical revisionism (negationism), a particular form of historical revisionism concerned with the denial of claims accepted by mainstream historians
- Revisionist Zionism, a nationalist faction within the Zionist movement
- Marxist revisionism, a pejorative term used by some Marxists to describe ideas based on a revision of fundamental Marxist premises
- Fictional revisionism, the retelling of a story with substantial alterations in character or environment, to "revise" the view shown in the original work
- Territorial revisionism, a euphemism for revanchism or irredentism
- Revisionism Theory, another word for Reformism
- The reevaluation of one's experiences with a hindsight bias.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revisionism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.