Revive Energy Mints
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Manufacturer||Revive Franchising, LLC|
|Country of origin||US|
Central marketing for Revive energy mints actively targets consumers in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, focusing primarily on urban areas and appealing particularly to athletes and health conscious consumers. In 2009, Revive energy mints' first year on the market, Revive Energy hired several celebrities, athletes and competitors as official endorsers of the brand, including Cara Kokenes Samson, Steve Cunningham, and Conor Heun.
In 2010, Revive joined the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS).
- Revive Energy Mints Signs On Celebrity Endorser Butterbean!. Yahoo Finance, 2009 
- Caffeine in Mints Chocolate Gum and Pills. Caffeine Informer, 2008
- Revive: Nature's Energy Mint. Caffeine Informer, 2008
- Revive Energy Mints Brings On Ms Fitness USA, Beverage Industry Today, 2009 
- Revive Brings on Steve "USS" Cunningham
- RyLo Products Teams Up With Ultimate MMA Fighter. PRLog, 2009