|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014)|
|Stable release||2.4.23416 / Sep 2014|
|Operating system||32-bit & 64-bit Windows Mac OS iOS Android|
|Type||CAD Building Information Modeling Rendering Collaboration Software|
Revizto (revisto - Latin for "visual check") - a cloud-based collaboration software for architects, engineers and contractors to communicate their design intent with their clients in a 3D environment.
Revizto converts Autodesk Revit BIMs and Trimble SketchUp models into interactive 3D environments with tools for collaboration, similar to Dropbox and Google Docs.
Revizto uses game engine technology to provide an interactive visualization of a building’s construction in 3D.
Revizto uses VIM (Visual Information Model) data format which can be viewed with Revzito Viewer.
- "Revizto". Revizto. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Revizto Viewer". Revizto.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Seven Digital Tools to Up Your Game - Architect Magazine, July 4, 2013
- Revizto: Effortless 3D Collaboration in Revit - Club Revit, February 6, 2014
- Viewing, Sharing Revit and SketchUp Models with Vizerra Revizto - CAD Digest, March 12, 2013
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|