From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revolt, revolter, or révolter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Revolt|
A revolution or revolt is an attempt to fundamentally change an organizational structure in a relatively short period of time.
The adjective revolting can refer either to revolution as above, or to disgust.
Revolt may also refer to:
- Revolt (TV channel), an American cable television network, by Sean Combs
- The Revolt, a 1951 history book
- Re-Volt, a 1999 video game by Acclaim Entertainment
- Revolt (3 Colours Red album), 1999
- Revolt (The Dreams album), 2010
- "Revolt" (The Dreams song), a song by The Dreams
- "Revolt" (Muse song), a song by Muse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revolt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.