|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Nina Hagen|
|Genre||Electronic music, pop, rock|
|Nina Hagen chronology|
Revolution Ballroom is the eighth (sixth solo) studio album by Nina Hagen, released in 1993.
All tracks composed by Nina Hagen; except where indicated
- "So Bad" (Hagen, Olle Romo, Dave Stewart)
- "Revolution Ballroom"
- "Right on Time" (Traditional)
- "Pollution Pirates" (Hahen, Emam)
- "King of Hearts" (Hagen, Bernhard Potschka)
- "Pillow Talk" (Hagen, MC Ricky D, Pam Hoog)
- "I'm Going to Live the Life" (Traditional)
- "Gypsy Love" (Hagen, Dave Stewart)
+ Bonus :
- "Wedding Suite: Philly Wedding"
- "Wedding Suite: Hardcore Wedding"
- "Go Ahead" (Dance Version])
- "So Bad" (Utah Saints Untite)
"L'amore" is sung in Italian, "Berlin" is sung in German, French and English, "Omhaidakhandi" is sung in Sanskrit.
- Nina Hagen - vocals
- Phil Manzanera - guitar, drum programming
- Livingstone Brown - bass
- Andy Mackay - saxophone
- Olle Romo - keyboards, drum programming
- Dave Stewart - keyboards, background vocals, drum programming
- Keith Bessey - drum programming
- Clive Mayuyu - drums
- Porl Young - drum programming
- Nigel Butler - bass, keyboards, drum programming
- Pam Hoog - voices
- Matteo Saggese - keyboards
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu - voice sample
- Billy Liesegang - guitar, harmonica
- Bernhard Potschka - guitar
- Nelson Mandela - voice sample
- Sacha Collisson - wah wah guitar