Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by Nina Hagen|
|Genre||Electronic music, pop, rock|
|Nina Hagen chronology|
Revolution Ballroom is the eighth (sixth solo) studio album by Nina Hagen, released in 1993.
All tracks composed by Nina Hagen; except where indicated
- "So Bad" (Hagen, Olle Romo, Dave Stewart)
- "Revolution Ballroom"
- "Right on Time" (Traditional)
- "Pollution Pirates" (Hahen, Emam)
- "King of Hearts" (Hagen, Bernhard Potschka)
- "Pillow Talk" (Hagen, MC Ricky D, Pam Hoog)
- "I'm Going to Live the Life" (Traditional)
- "Gypsy Love" (Hagen, Dave Stewart)
Suite: Philly Wedding"
- "Wedding Suite: Hardcore Wedding"
- "Go Ahead" (Dance Version])
- "So Bad" (Utah Saints Untite)
- "L'amore" is sung in Italian, "Berlin" is sung in German, French and English, "Omhaidakhandi" is sung in Sanskrit.
- Nina Hagen – vocals
- Phil Manzanera – guitar, drum programming
- Livingstone Brown – bass
- Andy Mackay – saxophone
- Olle Romo – keyboards, drum programming
- Dave Stewart – keyboards, background vocals, drum programming
- Keith Bessey – drum programming
- Clive Mayuyu – drums
- Porl Young – drum programming
- Nigel Butler – bass, keyboards, drum programming
- Pam Hoog – voices
- Matteo Saggese – keyboards
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu – voice sample
- Billy Liesegang – guitar, harmonica
- Bernhard Potschka – guitar
- Nelson Mandela – voice sample
- Sacha Collisson – wah wah guitar