Revolutionary Socialism (Venezuela)
|International affiliation||International Revolutionary Left|
Revolutionary Socialism (Spanish: Socialismo Revolucionario) is a Trotskyist political party in Venezuela. It was formerly affiliated to the Committee for a Workers' International. The party publishes the newspaper El Militante.
Merger with Izquierda Revolucionaria
After a series of discussions and exchanges of documents a merger was agreed by Revolutionary left and the Committee for a Worker's International with Izquierda Revolucionaria and their co-thinkers in Mexico and Spain. This was agreed at a conference in Madrid on 13 April 2017 and confirmed at a conference of the CWI in Barcelona on 22 July 2017.  In Venezuela Izquierda Revolucionaria were previously known as the Revolutionary Marxist Current, the merged groups will use the name Izquierda Revolucionaria in Venezuela.
- Successful CWI public meeting in Caracas
- Workers in strategic industries demonstrate against corruption and bureaucracy
- Workers’ occupy Ministry of Labour offices
- reporters, Izquierda Revolucionaria. "Committee for a workers' International - Spain: Historic congress of Izquierda Revolucionaria". www.socialistworld.net.
- socialistworld.net. "Committee for a workers' International - CWI/IR unification: An historic strengthening of the forces of Marxism". www.socialistworld.net.