From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up revolutions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Revolutions are fundamental changes in power that take place in relatively short periods of time.
Revolutions may also refer to:
- Revolutions (Jean Michel Jarre album), a 1988 electronic album
- Revolutions (The X-Ecutioners album), a 2004 hip-hop album
- Révolutions (novel), a 2003 novel by French author J.M.G. Le Clézio
- The Matrix Revolutions, a 2003 science fiction action film
- Victoria: Revolutions, the expansion pack for Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revolutions.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.