From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up reward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reward may refer to:
- Reward system, the brain structures and neural pathways that are involved in reward cognition
- Incentive salience, the form of motivational salience which is associated with rewards
- Reward dependence, a personality trait in psychology
- Brain stimulation reward, an operant response following electrical stimulation of the brain
- Bounty (reward), a reward, often money, which is offered as an incentive
- Reward website, website that offers rewards for performing tasks
- Reward, California (disambiguation)
- Reward (Shelltown, Maryland), a historic home in Shelltown Maryland
- Reward-Tilden's Farm, a historic home in Chestertown Maryland
- The Great Reward a 1921 drama film serial directed by Francis Ford now considered lost
- $50,000 Reward a 1924 film with Edward Peil, Sr.
- The Reward, a 1965 American Western
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.