Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A reward may refer to:
- Reward, California (disambiguation)
- Reward (Shelltown, Maryland), a historic home in Shelltown Maryland
- Reward-Tilden's Farm, a historic home in Chestertown Maryland
- Bounty (reward), a reward, often money, which is offered as an incentive
- Reward website, website that offers rewards for performing tasks
- Brain stimulation reward, an operant response following electrical stimulation of the brain
- Incentive salience, the form of motivational salience which is associated with rewards
- Reward dependence, a personality trait in psychology
- Reward system, the brain structures and neural pathways that are involved in reward cognition
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Great Reward a 1921 drama film serial directed by Francis Ford now considered lost
- $50,000 Reward a 1924 film with Edward Peil, Sr.
- The Reward, a 1965 American Western
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reward.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.