Rewind (South Korean TV series)
|Hangul||리와인드 - 시간을 달리는 게임|
|Presented by||Gim Seong-ju|
Park Kyung (Block B)
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||17 (as of November 21, 2019) (list of episodes)|
|Production location(s)||South Korea|
|Running time||80 minutes|
|Original network||Channel A|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Original release||July 17, 2019 –|
This is a new type of game show where the casts goes back in time to answer relevant questions asked by the host based on the specific year. In addition, each group will also get to invest with their Rewind Money and whichever group that earns the most will be the winner.
- Park Myeong-su
- Jinsol (April)
- Kim Jong-kook
- Yang Se-chan
- Park Kyung (Block B)
- Lee Ji-hye
- – Team(s) that had won
- – Team(s) that had lost
|Ep.||Rewind Back to the Year||Team Members||Round||Total Earned (in ₩)||Guests||Summary|
|Park Myeong-su's Team||Kim Jong-kook's Team||Haha's Team||Park Myeong-su's Team||Haha's Team||Kim Jong-kook's Team|
|40,000,000||10,000,000||4,000,000||N/A||In this episode, all the 3 groups will start from 0 Rewind Money and will earn their capital from the game called Rewind Mock Test. The test consists of a total of 5 questions for the 3 groups to answer. All the groups have to answer all the 5 questions within 10 minutes. The Rewind Money earned for each question will be base on the difficulty level of the questions. The more difficult the questions are, the more Rewind Money they get to earn if they answer the questions correctly.|
|17,200,000||4,000,000||1,720,000||On the 2nd round, the casts get to invest in the few given choices and gain their profits or loss from the investment they have previously chosen to invest.|
|2||3||72,342,680||36,419,000||36,419,000||During the 3rd round, all the 3 groups had to guess which groups had the best album sales within October to December 1999 and make their investment on the group. In addition, for this round, Jong-kook's team had to loan money from 'Rewind Bank' due to insufficient money in their bank to make the investment.|
|9||2018||Total||223,000,000||192,000,000||181,000,000||Oh Ha-young (Apink)|
- Ratings listed below are the individual corner ratings of Rewind. (Note: Individual corner ratings do not include commercial time, which regular ratings include.)
- In the ratings below, the highest rating for the show will be in red and the lowest rating for the show will be in blue each year.
|Ep. #||Original Airdate||AGB Nielsen Ratings Nationwide|
|1||July 17, 2019||0.478%|
|2||July 24, 2019||0.862%|
|3||July 31, 2019||0.735%|
|4||August 7, 2019||0.642%|
|5||August 14, 2019||0.701%|
|6||August 21, 2019||0.783%|
|7||August 28, 2019||0.537%|
|8||September 4, 2019||0.708%|
|9||September 11, 2019||0.469%|
|10||September 18, 2019||0.402%|
|11||September 25, 2019||0.473%|
|12||October 2, 2019||0.353%|
|13||October 9, 2019||0.823%|
|14||October 16, 2019||0.445%|
|15||October 23, 2019||0.421%|
|16||October 30, 2019||0.628%|
|17||November 20, 2019||0.636%|
- Earning their 1st capital
- Making their 1st investment choice
- POP, 헤럴드 (2019-07-18). "'리와인드' 박명수, 투자의 神 변신…5720만원 수익 달성". pop.heraldcorp.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- "'리와인드' 최근 주요 트렌드로 자리잡은 레트로... - 경남데일리". www.kndaily.co.kr (in Korean). 2019-07-20. Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- "[단독] 김성주·박명수·김종국·하하, 新예능 '리와인드'로 뭉친다". 뉴스1 (in Korean). 2019-06-17. Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- "채널A 김성주-박명수-김종국-하하 4MC 포스터 공개!". www.ichannela.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2019-07-21.
- "Nielsen Korea". www.nielsenkorea.co.kr. Retrieved 2019-03-22.
Official website (in Korean)