Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rewrite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rewrite and rewriting may refer to:
- Rewriting, the act of applying a rewrite formula to a series of suitable expressions in mathematics, computer science, and logic, such as:
- Rewrite (programming), the act or result of writing new source code to replace an existing computer program
- Rewrite man, a journalist who works in the office, taking information reported by others and crafting it into stories
- "Rewrite" (song), a song by Asian Kung-Fu Generation
- Rewrite (visual novel), a 2011 Japanese visual novel by Key
- The Rewrite, a 2014 film
- Tax Law Rewrite Project, a major effort to re-write the entire tax legislation of the United Kingdom
- Blackwhite, or Rewriting the past, according to George Orwell's 1984
- Rewrite engine
- Rewrite history
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rewrite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.