|Elevation||797 ft (243 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||332836|
Rex (also known as Hollingsworth) is an unincorporated community in Clayton County, Georgia, United States. Its elevation is 797 feet (243 m). Although Rex is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 30273; the ZCTA for ZIP Code 30273 had a population of 11,412 at the 2000 census.
The Historic Rex Village was identified as a place in peril by the 2011 Georgia Historic Trust.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rex, Georgia
- Zip Code Lookup
- "U.S. Census website". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- Krakow, Kenneth K. (1975). Georgia Place-Names: Their History and Origins (PDF). Macon, GA: Winship Press. p. 187. ISBN 0-915430-00-2.
- Acts and Resolutons of the General Assembly of the State of Georgia. State printer. 1912. p. 1213.
- Acts and Resolutions of the General Assembly of the State of Georgia. Clark & Hines, State Printers. 1922. p. 923.
- 2011 Places in Peril: Rex Village (The Georgia Historic Trust)