Reya may refer to:
- Reya (caste), a Hindu caste
- Reya, a synonym of Burchardia, a genus of herbs endemic to Australia
- Reya, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Avreya
- Ivrin Reya Osathanond, real name of Charm Osathanond (b. 1987), Thai actress, model, and host
- Reya, Soviet radar copied by the Chinese as the Type 351 Radar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.