(Redirected from Reyes (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up reyes or Reyes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reyes (Spanish, 'kings') may refer to:
- Reyes (name), including a list of people and fictional characters
- Reyes, Bolivia, city capital of the José Ballivián Province in the Beni Department
- Reyes rendering, a computer software architecture
- Point Reyes, a prominent cape on the Pacific coast of northern California, U.S.
- Reyes, a name for Epiphany (holiday)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reyes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.