Reyes Holdings, LLC is an American foodservice wholesaler and distributor. Its divisions include McDonald's distributor Martin-Brower, foodservice company Reinhart FoodService, and beer distributor Reyes Beverage Group. In 2010 it was the 20th-largest private company in the United States. The company is based in Rosemont, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
|This section does not cite any sources. (April 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Reyes Holdings, L.L.C., is a global food and beverage distribution holding company that ranks as the 12th largest privately held company in the United States, with annual revenue of $23 billion. It operates in North, Central and South America, as well as Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Reyes Holdings operates one of the largest beer distribution organizations in the United States, representing import, craft and domestic beer brands. The beer distribution operations within Reyes Holdings, LLC, are collectively known as Reyes Beverage Group, distributing over 100 million cases of beer annually. The beer distribution operations within Reyes Beverage Group are:
- Chicago Beverage Systems, in Chicago, Illinois
- Premium Distributors of Virginia, in Chantilly, Virginia
- Harbor Distributing Co., in Anaheim and Los Angeles, California
- Premium Distributors, of Washington, D.C.
- Lee Distributors, in Charleston, South Carolina
- Premium Distributors, of Maryland in Frederick, Maryland
- Gate City Beverage, in San Bernardino, California
- Crest Beverage, in San Diego, California
- Florida Distributing Company, in Orlando, Florida
- Chesbay Distributing, in Chesapeake, Virginia
- Windy City Distributing, in Warrenville, Illinois
- Allied Beverage, in Sylmar, California
- Gold Coast Distributing, in Miami, Florida
Reyes Holdings’ food distribution operations consist of The Martin-Brower Company, L.L.C., the largest supplier worldwide of distribution services to the McDonald’s restaurant system delivering to over one-half of the McDonald’s restaurants in the world, and Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C., one of the largest broadline foodservice distributors in the United States.
The Martin-Brower Company, L.L.C. (Martin Brower) is a logistics service provider delivering more than 500 million cases of food and service products to fast food restaurant chains in several countries. The company serves nearly one-half of the McDonald’s restaurants in the world and is the largest supplier worldwide of distribution services to the McDonald’s restaurant system. Martin-Brower has distribution operations in the United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Panama, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Singapore, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates.
Reinhart Foodservice, L.L.C., (Reinhart) is the fifth largest broadline foodservice distributor in the United States with distribution centers in 27 cities, delivering more than 170 million cases of food and food service products to customers in 34 U.S. states, including independent restaurants, national restaurant chains, schools, military bases and health care centers. Reinhart operates United States Department of Agriculture inspected meat cutting centers and provides custom beverage services in addition to delivering more than 131,000 products including fresh meats and produce, grocery, dry goods and chemicals.
Other related operations include businesses involved in transportation management, logistics management, equipment leasing, and real estate acquisition and development. Reyes Holdings owns more than 138 properties in several countries.
- "#20 Reyes Holdings". Forbes.com. Retrieved 2011-10-23.
- Murphy, Andrea. "America's Largest Private Companies 2014". Forbes. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "Reyes Beverage Group". www.reyesbeveragegroup.com. Retrieved 2016-05-23.
- "The Coca-Cola Company Announces Closing of Transaction with Two New Bottling Partners". Business Wire. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "#12 Reyes Holdings - America's Largest Private Companies". Retrieved 2 June 2015.