|Look up reynard or Reynard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Reynard, an anthropomorphic red fox and trickster figure, is the main character in a literary cycle of allegorical French, Dutch, English, and German fables.
Reynard may also refer to:
- Reynard cycle, literary cycle of allegorical French, Dutch, English, and German fables concerned with Reynard, an anthropomorphic red fox and trickster figure
- Reynard Motorsport, a former British race car chassis manufacturer
- HMS Reynard, or HMS Renard, ten ships of the Royal Navy
- Renard (Stravinsky), one-act opera by Igor Stravinsky (spelled either way)
- Paul Reynard (1927–2005), French-American painter
- Adrian Reynard (born 1951), English, founder of Reynard Motorsport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Reynard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.