Reza Amirkhani in Moscow, 2013
|Born||16 May 1973|
|Alma mater||Sharif University of Technology|
|Notable awards||Jalal Al-e-Ahmad Literary Award|
|Children||Ali & Hanif|
He started writing at high school with "Ermia" novel. He has studied mechanical engineering at Sharif University of Technology and is a graduate of National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents; he also writes essays and researches about scientific & social problems.
There are also Dastan-e-Sistan and Nasht-e-Nesha written by him that describes some social problems and their solutions.
- 2000:Naser Armani (Armenian Nasser- 11 Stories)
- 2002:Az Be (From - To)
- 2000:Man-e-oo (His Ego)
- 2003:Dastan-e-Sistan (about ten day travel with supreme leader of Iran)
- 2005:Nasht-e-Nesha (an article about Iranian brain drain)
- 2008:Bi Vatan ("Homelandless")
- 2010:Sar-Lohe-Ha ( His notes in Louh website)
- 2010:Nafahat -e- naft (an essay about oil management)
- 2010:Jaanestaan-e-Kaabulistan (Afghanistan Itinerary after 2009 election in Iran)
- 2012:Gheydar (Kedar)
- 2018:Rahesh (An essay about Management and development of urban imbalance)
- 2020:Nim-Dang Pyongyang (Pyongyang travel literature)
- Behnegarsoft.com (13 February 2010). "IBNA - Soureh Mehr as the most expensive Holy Defence publisher". Iran's Book News Agency (IBNA). Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- "No fictions picked for Jalal Al-Ahmad & Book of the Year Award". Ibna.ir. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Author's website
- "Award for Twenty Years of Holy Writing Written by the Ministry of Guidance in Year 79". 3 March 2009. Archived from the original on 3 March 2009. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Home-less-ness: a novel by Reza Amirkhani
|This article about an Iranian writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|