From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Family Elaeagnaceae – (Oleaster family)
- Family Leeaceae
- Family Rhamnaceae (buckthorn family)
- Family Vitaceae (grape family)
- Elaeagnaceae and Rhamnaceae are placed within Rosales
- Leea, formerly recognized in its own family Leeaceae, is included within Vitaceae, which is recognized in its own order, Vitales
- Angiosperm Phylogeny Group (2009), "An update of the Angiosperm Phylogeny Group classification for the orders and families of flowering plants: APG III", Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 161 (2): 105–121, doi:10.1111/j.1095-8339.2009.00996.x, retrieved 2010-12-10
- Lindley, John (1836). "Alliance III Rhamnales". A Systematic View of the Organisation, Natural Affinities, and Geographical Distribution,of the Whole Vegetable Kingdom; Together With the Uses of the Most Important Species in Medicine,the Arts, and Rural or Domestic Economy. Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green and Longman. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). "Classification for Kingdom Plantae Down to Order Rhamnales". The PLANTS Database. United States Department of Agriculture. Retrieved 2008-06-11.
- "Rhamnales". Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Retrieved 11 June 2008.
Media related to Rhamnales at Wikimedia Commons
|This rosid article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|