Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buz Kohan (m. 1962)
|Children||3, including David and Jenji Kohan|
Born Rhea Arnold, Kohan grew up in a traditional Jewish home in Brooklyn, New York. Her mother was a homemaker and her father was a school principal who moonlighted as head of the local yeshiva. She studied chemistry in college.
- Kohan, Rhea (1979). Save Me a Seat. HarperCollins. ISBN 978-0060124281.
- Kohan, Rhea (1980). Hand-Me-Downs. Random House. ISBN 978-0394511610.
- Berrin, Danielle (May 8, 2011). "Rhea Kohan: The Hollywood Mother behind 'Weeds' and 'Will and Grace'". Jewish Journal (JewishJournal.com). TRIBE Media Corp. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- Berrin, Danielle (May 3, 2011). "Rhea Kohan: No one spits in her kids' Kasha". Jewish Journal. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- Aushenker, Michael (March 27, 2003). Queen of Laughter. Jewish Journal. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
- Aushenker, Michael (27 March 2003). "Queen of Laughter: Rhea Kohan reigns as mistress of ceremonies at Jewish functions in Los Angeles". Jewish Journal. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
|This American novelist article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|