Jump to navigation Jump to search
Church in Rheden
Location in Gelderland
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Carol van Eert (PvdA)|
|• Total||84.35 km2 (32.57 sq mi)|
|• Land||81.76 km2 (31.57 sq mi)|
|• Water||2.59 km2 (1.00 sq mi)|
|Elevation||28 m (92 ft)|
|Population (August 2017)|
|• Density||532/km2 (1,380/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Postcode||6880–6883, 6950–6957, 6990–6994|
|Area code||026, 0313|
Population of the seven villages on 1 January 2013
- Velp (17,723)
- Dieren (14,340)
- Rheden (7,614)
- De Steeg (1,122)
- Ellecom (1,104)
- Spankeren (958)
- Laag-Soeren (835)
Dutch Topographic map of the municipality of Rheden, June 2015
- Erik Breukink, cyclist
- Hans van den Broek, former Minister of Foreign Affairs and member of the municipal council from 1970 to 1974
- Simon Carmiggelt, author who had a home in De Steeg
- Louis Couperus, author who lived in Rheden when he died in 1923
- Erik Proper, computer scientist
- The Gazelle bicycle factory is situated in Dieren.
- "College burgemeester en wethouders" [Board of mayor and aldermen] (in Dutch). Gemeente Rheden. Archived from the original on 1 June 2014. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 6994AB". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 16 July 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- Statistics on Rheden.nl Archived 2013-12-15 at the Wayback Machine.
|This Gelderland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|