From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhenish may refer to:
- Pertaining to the Rhineland
- Pertaining to the river Rhine
- Pertaining to the Rhenish dialects and languages such as Kölsch or Low Rhenish
- Pertaining to the German state of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Symphony No. 3 (Schumann), known as the "Rhenish" Symphony
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhenish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.