The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
October 26, 1997|
The Bronx, New York City, New York
Rhenzy Feliz was born in the Bronx to his single 21 year old mother. He is of Dominican descent. His mom moved him to Florida and had reportedly went to eight different schools while still in elementary school. "[W]e moved to Florida because she hated the cold and didn’t want me to grow up in an environment like that. We didn’t end up in an amazing place in Florida, but it was better than the Bronx in New York at that time...And because of her, I had a very good childhood." After his mom remarried, they moved to Los Angeles and started attending Santa Monica High School where he majored in Drama due to gaining an interest in it. He and his team were finalists in the 2016 August Wilson Monologue Competition and The Music Center's Spotlight Program where he gained recognition. Feliz landed the coveted role of Alex Wilder in Marvel's Runaways. He made a guest appearance on Kevin (Probably) Saves the World as Marc, "a young man who has left home in search of adventure".
|2016||Casual||Spencer||Recurring role (season 2), 10 episodes|
|2017||Teen Wolf||Aaron||Recurring role (season 6), 5 episodes|
|2017–present||Marvel's Runaways||Alex Wilder||Main cast, 10 episodes|
|2018||Kevin (Probably) Saves the World||Marc||Guest star (episode: "Old Friends")|
- Lee, Luaine (November 16, 2017). "Teen years in Hollywood were an advantage for Rhenzy Feliz". Seattle Times. Retrieved July 6, 2018.
- BWW News Desk (March 2, 2016). "Photo Flash: Three Local Students Top CTG's 2016 August Wilson Monologue Competition". Broadway World. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Music News Desk (May 11, 2016). "14 Southern California Teens Named Grand Prize Finalists in The Music Center's Spotlight Program". Broadway World. Retrieved July 31, 2017.
- Strom, Marc (February 2, 2017). "'Marvel's Runaways' Finds Its Cast". Marvel.com. Archived from the original on February 2, 2017. Retrieved February 2, 2017.
- Saclao, Christian (February 8, 2018). "'Kevin (Probably) Saves the World': 'Runaways' Actor Rhenzy Feliz To Guest Star". International Business Times. Retrieved July 6, 2018.