From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with the Barbadian singer Rihanna.
Rhianna is a Welsh girls name and is a variation of the name Rhiannon, and may refer to:
- Rhianna Pratchett (born 1976), English video game scriptwriter
- Rhianna Patrick (born 1977), Australian radio presenter
- Rhianna (singer) (born 1983), British singer
- Rhianna Griffith (1985–), Australian actress and model
- Rhianna Atwood, contestant on America's Next Top Model in 2010
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhianna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.