Fish in April 2012
|Born||Rhiannon Marie Fish
14 March 1991
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Rhiannon Marie Fish (born 14 March 1991) is a Canadian-born Australian actress best known for her role as April Scott on Home and Away. Fish was born in Canada and relocated to Australia with her family when she was four. Her first television role was Lisa Jeffries in Neighbours. Fish later starred as Rocky in the Disney Channel show As the Bell Rings and as Laura in Playing for Charlie.
Early and personal life
Fish was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on 14 March 1991. Her family relocated to Melbourne when she was four years old. They had planned to stay in Australia for 18 months, but eventually relocated permanently. Her father was transferred to Russia for work when she was 12, but decided to keep the family in Australia. Fish attended the Camberwell Girls Grammar School and the Children's Performing Company of Australia, which she graduated from in 2008. Fish decided she wanted to pursue an acting career when she was eleven years old. Her older sister, Corinne, died in July 2014.
Fish first appeared on television at the age of eleven when she starred in Neighbours as Lisa Jeffries. She later received the role of Rocky in the Australian Disney Channel show As the Bell Rings. Fish had a guest role in Satisfaction and she starred in the feature film Playing for Charlie in 2008. Fish received the role of April Scott in Home and Away in 2010. For her portrayal of April, Fish was included on the long list for the Most Popular New Talent Logie Award in 2011. In 2012, Fish appeared in the music video for Mastin's single "Shout It Out". Fish's departure from Home and Away was confirmed in early 2013 after playing April for three years. The actress participated in the 13th series of Dancing with the Stars, reaching second place behind Cosentino. In November 2015, Fish joined the cast of The 100 in the recurring role of Ontari.
|2007–09||As the Bell Rings||Rocky|
|2008||Playing for Charlie||Laura|
|2010||Satisfaction||Buffy||Episode: "Bug Crush"|
|2010–13||Home and Away||April Scott||Series regular|
|2012||"Shout It Out"||Romantic interest||Music video|
|2016||The 100||Ontari||7 Episodes|
- "Rhiannon Fish (as April Scott)". TV3. MediaWorks New Zealand. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- Thomson, Owen (29 July 2011). "Driving Home and Away". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/video/watch/19411607/rhiannon-and-aric-rumba/ Rhiannon and Aric - Rumba
- "Good grades at acting school". Progress Leader. 4 September 2007.
- Longhetti, Chloe-Lee (19 July 2014). "Rhiannon Fish reveals heartbreak at losing her older sister Cory". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "Rhiannon Fish". Holy Soap. Channel Five. Archived from the original on 21 July 2010. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Miletic, Daniella (28 October 2004). "Code aims to give young actors a fair break". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- McManus, Bridget (27 September 2007). "High school drama doesn't ring a bell". The Age. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Rhiannon Fish" (PDF). Catherine Poulton Management. September 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Kate Ritchie's $500k wedding rumour". The Daily Telegraph. News Limited. 23 May 2010. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Complete list of nominees for the 2011 TV Week Logie Awards". The Courier-Mail. Queensland Newspapers. 13 April 2011. Retrieved 21 November 2011.
- "Exclusive! Reece Mastin - Shout It Out". Yahoo!7. Retrieved 5 August 2012.
- Curtis, Beth (26 August 2013). "'Home and Away' actress Rhiannon Fish joins 'Dancing with the Stars'". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- Ge, Linda (4 November 2015). "CW’s ‘The 100’ Casts Rhiannon Fish in Recurring Role (Exclusive)". The Wrap. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rhiannon Fish.|
Danielle Spencer & Damian Whitewood
|Dancing with the Stars (Australia) runner up
Season 13 (2012 with Aric Yegudkin)