From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rhine or rhine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhine may refer to:
- The Rhine, a river in Europe
- Joseph Banks Rhine, a parapsychologist
- United States
- Rhine, Georgia, a town
- Rhine, Wisconsin, a town
- Rhine Center, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Rhine Creek (West Virginia), a stream in West Virginia
- North Rhine renamed in 1917 - now Somme Creek (South Australia)
- South Rhine renamed in 1917 - now Marne River (South Australia)
- Rhine Villa renamed in 1917 - now Cambrai, South Australia
- The VIA Rhine family of Fast Ethernet network interface controllers
- The Confederation of the Rhine, a country from 1806–13
- A local spelling of rhyne, a drainage ditch or canal used to turn areas of wetland at around sea level into useful pasture
- The name given to the KLM 747-200 (registration PH-BUF) destroyed in the events of the 1977 Tenerife Airport Disaster.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.