From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rhine Valley)
Rheintal is German for "Rhine Valley". It may refer to
- the Alpine Rhine Valley and its various subdivisions
- Churer Rheintal (Gresonian Rhine Valley) between Tamins/Bonaduz and Sargans, East Switzerland
- (St. Galler) Rheintal (Rhine Valley), between Sargans and Lake Constance, East Switzerland
- Middle Rhine Valley (Mittelrheintal)
- Upper Rhine Plain (also known as Rhine Rift Valley)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.