From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhine Valley (German: Rheintal) is the valley, or any section of it, of the river Rhine in Europe.
Particular valleys of the Rhine or any of its sections:
- Alpine Rhine Valley
- Chur Rhine Valley (or Grisonian Rhine Valley; German: Churer Rheintal, or sometimes Bündner Rheintal) between Reichenau and Sargans, East Switzerland
- St. Gallen Rhine Valley (also: St. Gall Rhine Valley; German: St. Galler Rheintal, however commonly known as Rheintal) between Sargans and Lake Constance, East Switzerland
- High Rhine Valley
- Upper Rhine Valley (or Upper Rhine Plain, also known as Rhine Rift Valley; German: Oberrheintal), a rift valley between Basel and Bingen am Rhein, Germany
- Middle Rhine Valley (German: Mittelrheintal)
- Lower Rhine Valley
- Oberrheintal (translation: "Upper Rhine Valley", but not to be confused with the Upper Rhine Valley), a former district in canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland, part of the St. Gallen Rhine Valley
- Unterrheintal (translation: "Lower Rhine Valley"), a former district in canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland, part of the St. Gallen Rhine Valley
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.