Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up rhinestone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rhinestone is a diamond simulant made from rock crystal, glass or acrylic.
Rhinestone may also refer to:
- Rhinestone (film), a 1984 comedy starring Sylvester Stallone and Dolly Parton
- Rhinestone (film soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the film
- Rhinestone Doozer, a fictional character in the TV series Fraggle Rock
- "Rhinestone", a song by Sort Sol from Snakecharmer
- "Rhinestone", a song by Linkin Park (when they were known as Xero), which would be altered to become the song "Forgotten".
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhinestone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.