From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rho (Ρ or ρ) is a letter of the Greek alphabet.
Rho also may refer to:
Guanosine-triphosphate hydrolyzing enzymes of the Rho subclass
Roles of the Greek letter Ρ or ρ as a symbol
- in mathematics
- Spectral radius in a spherical coordinate system
- Pollard's rho algorithm
- Pollard's rho algorithm for logarithms
- Prime constant
- Plastic number
- in physics
- in biology
- Rho factor protein in RNA transcription termination
- Subjective night, the inactivity period of a Circadian rhythm
- Ecology, population damping ratio where ρ = λ1 / |λ2|.
- in statistics
- Spearman's rank correlation coefficient, a non-parametric measure of correlation
- Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, a common measure of the correlation between two variables
- in other fields
- Rho, Lombardy, a town in Italy
- Rho Island, a.k.a. Ro, Greece
- Rho River, Italian tributary of the Dora di Bardonecchia
Acronyms and abbreviations RHO
- Right-Hand Opponent, in contract bridge
- Red Hot Organization, HIV/AIDS-related charity
- Rhodes International Airport, in Greece
- RHO, gene symbol for Rhodopsin
- Giacomo Rho, Italian Jesuit missionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.