Rho (Ρ or ρ) is a letter of the Greek alphabet.
Rho also may refer to:
Guanosine-triphosphate hydrolyzing enzymes of the Rho subclass
ρ as a conventional symbol
- in mathematics
- A length coordinate in coordinate systems with both length and angle coordinates:
- Spectral radius of a square matrix
- Pollard's rho algorithm
- Pollard's rho algorithm for logarithms
- Prime constant
- Plastic number
- in physics
- in biology
- Rho factor protein in RNA transcription termination
- Ecology, population damping ratio where ρ = λ1 / |λ2|.
- in statistics
- in other fields
- Rho, Lombardy, a town in Italy
- Rho Island, a.k.a. Ro, Greece
- Rho River, tributary of the Dora di Bardonecchia, Italy
Acronyms and abbreviations RHO
- Right-Hand Opponent, in contract bridge
- Red Hot Organization, HIV/AIDS-related charity
- Rhodes International Airport, in Greece
- RHO, gene symbol for Rhodopsin
- Giacomo Rho, Italian Jesuit missionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.