Rho Capital Partners
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Joshua Ruch, Robert Osterrieth|
|Headquarters||New York, New York, United States|
|AUM||$1.1 billion |
Number of employees
Rho Capital Partners is a venture capital firm that actively invests in technology, new media, cleantech and healthcare companies.
The firm, which is based in New York City, Palo Alto and Montreal, was founded in 1981. The firm has raised over $2 billion since inception across 6 funds. The firm is currently investing their sixth fund, Rho Ventures VI, a $510 million fund launched in 2008.
Rho has invested in approximately 200 venture stage companies. Among Rho's portfolio companies are Bluefly, Capstone Turbine, Celunol, Coulomb Technologies, Commerce One, Compaq, Dashlane, Enerkem, Human Genome Sciences, Innova Dynamics, IntraLinks, iVillage, JustFab, MedImmune, ReachLocal, SolarBridge Technologies, Tacoda, Tercica, Tripod, Vanda, Verenium, Vertrue, Vidyo, Waterfront Media and Yantra.
- Form ADV
- Form ADV
- Rho Ventures Overview Archived 2010-03-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- Rho Ventures Commits $15 Million Growth Equity Investment to Bluefly. Business Wire, December 21, 2009
- Dashlane Passes 2M Users, Collects $22M For Its Client-Based Password Manager. TechCrunch, May 19, 2014
- Waste Management and Enerkem Announce Strategic Investment. PR Newswire, February 24, 2010
- Innova Dynamics Raises $5.5 Million Series A Financing Rho Ventures Leads Round, Innova Dynamics Appoints Chairman. CNBC, May 26, 2010
- crunchbase. "JustFab." Retrieved Mar 23, 2013.
- SolarBridge Technologies Secures $15 Million in Series B Funding. Business Wire, April 26, 2010
- Rho Capital Partners (company website)
|This article about a private equity or venture capital firm based in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|