Rhode Island (disambiguation)
Rhode Island is a constituent state in the United States, officially titled the State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations.
Rhode Island may also refer to:
- Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, a former British colony in North America.
- Aquidneck Island, officially named Rhode Island, part of the U.S. state and the source of its name
- University of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Rams, the athletic program of the above university
- Rhodes, the Greek island
- Road Island, an album by Ambrosia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhode Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.