- Muddy Creek
- Fox Creek
- Sheephead Cove
- Sellman Creek
- Bear Neck Creek & Whitemarsh Creek
- Cadle Creek
- Boathouse Cove
Carrs Wharf is a community park on the Rhode River.
Rhode River Hundred is listed in records of some of the earliest settlements in the Province of Maryland. In 1651, Robert Harwood surveyed Harwood Plantation on the Rhode River. A deed was written by Thomas Harwood of Streatley, Berks County (Berkshire), England to his son Richard Harwood for Hookers Purchase at the head of Muddy Creek.
- List of Maryland rivers
- West/Rhode Riverkeeper web site
- Maryland DNR Surf your watershed, Rhode & West
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map, accessed April 1, 2011
- Topo map of the river
- West Rhode Riverkeeper 2007 water quality report, see map on last page
- "Carrs Wharf". Anne Arundel County. Anne Arundel County, Maryland. Retrieved 31 January 2016.
- Warfield, Joshua Dorsey (July 1905). The Founders of Anne Arundel And Howard Counties, Maryland. Baltimore, Maryland: Kohn & Pollock. pp. 12, 96. ISBN 0-8063-7971-5.
- Widdifield, Ann (2013). Passing Through Shady Side. Bloomington, IN: AuthorHous. p. 105. ISBN 978-1-4772-8441-4.
|This article about a location in Anne Arundel County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|