This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rhonda Corvese is a Toronto-based international independent curator. She received the 2006 Untitled Art Award of the Centre for Contemporary Canadian Art as Emerging Curator. In 2007 she co-curated the city-wide Nuit Blanche art-event in Toronto.
Recent projects (selected)
- The Idea of North, a sound art project of visual and media artists with exhibitions in Canada, Iceland and Norway (2005/2006)
- The Legacy of Joseph Wagenbach (2006), curatorial/artistic collaboration with installation artist Iris Häussler.
- The Watch Man (2007) an installation at Toronto's Interaccess by Shona Illingworth
- 25sec.-Toronto, a videoproject by Angelika Middendorf and Andreas Schimanski at Prefix ICA
- Co-curator of Toronto's Nuit Blanche 2007.