|Look up Rhone or rhone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhone can refer to:
- Rhône, one of the major rivers of Europe, running through Switzerland and France
- Rhône (department), a department in France along the river
- Rhône Glacier, the source of the Rhone River and one of the primary contributors to Lake Geneva in the far eastern end of the canton of Valais in Switzerland
- Rhone Glacier (Antarctica)
- Rhône wine, a wine grown in France
- Le Rhône, a type of aircraft engine initially created in 1910 by Société des Moteurs Le Rhône
- Gnome et Rhône (1915–1945), a French aircraft engine factory after merging Société des Moteurs Le Rhône
- The RMS Rhone (1865–1867), a famous British shipwreck of Royal Mail Ship
- Arthur Rhoné (1836–1910), an amateur French Egyptologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.