From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rhone or rhone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rhone can refer to:
- Rhone, one of the major rivers of Europe, running through Switzerland and France
- Rhône Glacier, the source of the Rhone River and one of the primary contributors to Lake Geneva in the far eastern end of the canton of Valais in Switzerland
- Rhône (department), a department in France
- Rhône wine, a wine grown in France
- The RMS Rhone, a famous shipwreck
- Gnome et Rhône, a French aircraft engine factory
- Le Rhône, a type of aircraft engine
- Arthur Rhoné (1836–1910), an amateur French Egyptologist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.