From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rhum can mean a number of things:
- the spelling for the Scottish island of Rùm from Victorian times to 1991
- an alternative spelling for rum called rhum agricole, a distilled beverage made from sugarcane by-product that typically distinguishes rum made from molasses in French-speaking locales of the Caribbean.
- Rhum gasfield, a gas field in the UK sector of the North Sea
- Rhum (actor) a French actor and clown, friend of Jacques Tati and star of the short film Gai dimanche
- MV Rhum island class ferry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rhum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.