|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2015)|
|Founder||Sean Daley (Slug)
Anthony Davis (Ant)
Musab Saad (Sab the Artist)
Brent Sayers (Siddiq)
|Distributor(s)||Warner Music Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
Rhymesayers Entertainment is an indie hip hop record label based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was co-founded in 1995 by Sean Daley (Slug), Anthony Davis (Ant), Musab Saad (Sab the Artist) and Brent Sayers (Siddiq). Beginning in 2008, Rhymesayers Entertainment sponsors the annual Soundset Music Festival, a popular attraction that takes place over Memorial Day weekend in Minneapolis, MN.
- Abstract Rude
- Aesop Rock
- Atmosphere (Slug and Ant)
- Brother Ali
- Dem Atlas
- Dilated Peoples (DJ Babu, Evidence and Rakaa)
- DJ Abilities
- Eyedea & Abilities
- Face Candy (Eyedea, Kristoff Krane, J.T. Bates and Casey O'Brien)
- Felt (Murs and Slug)
- Grayskul (JFK and Onry Ozzborn)
- Hail Mary Mallon (Aesop Rock, DJ Big Wiz and Rob Sonic)
- I Self Devine
- Jake One
- MF Doom
- Micranots ( I Self Devine and DJ Kool Akiem)
- Mr. Dibbs
- Psalm One
- Sab the Artist
- Semi.Official (I Self Devine and DJ Abilities)
- Soul Position (Blueprint and RJD2)
- Step Brothers (The Alchemist and Evidence)
- The Uncluded (Aesop Rock and Kimya Dawson)
- Toki Wright
- Artists formerly signed to the label include
- Burbeck, Rory (February 4, 2015). "Rhymesayers Label Founders to Discuss 20 Years of Success at SXSW Music 2015". SXSW. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Setaro, Shawn (November 30, 2015). "Rhymesayers At 20: An Oral History". Forbes. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- "Artists". Rhymesayers Entertainment. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Young, Killian (March 12, 2015). "Once Upon a Time in Minneapolis: 20 Years of Rhymesayers". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Riemenschneider, Chris (December 3, 2015). "20 defining moments in Rhymesayers' 20-year history". Star Tribune. Retrieved January 6, 2016.
- Tardio, Andres (December 4, 2015). "Rhymesayers: An Oral History Of The Indie Rap Empire". MTV. Retrieved January 6, 2016.